Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 1

I have decided to close out my old blog and start fresh. I went through all of my old posts and realized that in the past two years, I have not lost weight. I actually gained.

My wedding is in less than two months. When I started my journey I wanted to be 100 lbs lighter by then. I didn't make it. So, now I am starting over.

I am going back to weight watchers and have joined a gym. I have plenty of time to work out every day, and have the desire. I will be blogging every day, listing my points that I used, even if it is just a quick post.

Here's to a new start, a new blog, and a new life.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! You can start your healthier lifestyle! Two months... with enough fluids (half your weight in oz), workouts (weights AND cardio) and smart eating, you can drop 20lbs by the wedding. I believe in you!

    This is a wonderful commitment to make to your body!

    ReplyDelete